hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Ohoho. I got this from Suejen's blog.
http://www.greaterquest.com/LoveLanguages.aspAnd here's my results.
10 Words of affirmation
8 Quality Time
5 Acts of service
4 Physical Touch
3 Receiving of gifts.
Quite true larh, haha. Though I suspected it myself when I was doing the quiz.
BUT that doesn't mean you can stop giving me presents! Haha. Joking.
Crap. I got a blue-black on my palm, just below my third finger. To think I hit my tambourine so hard that the blood vessels under burst...man. How am I to dance tomorrow??But God will make a wayyyy. I also split my nail, under the nail I mean. Painful...but...I'll survive. If I have survived horribly sprained feet till they are swollen and red and I can only limp... and 3 blisters on a foot, 2 on 1 toe...I can surely survive split nails and contusions.
The most, on monday my hands are invalid.
Speaking of monday, school is starting. I HAVE TO GO SENTOSA SO EARLY IN THE MORNING! You won't be seeing me in TP. The new semester brings new things...
many new things. Spiritual, emotional...a period of a lot of growth I suppose.
And in the midst of it all, I shall take pride in my work, I shall take pride in my assignments and projects and I shall take pride in my household. What are the rules laid down for me? I guess I haven't really got the time to think. But my first rule is God always. Coming close second is taking pride in all that I do.
Telling people I am a neat freak, I better live up to my name. I guess, more reasons for Xiu Mei and her little bunch of girls to call me Cindy-rella. Haa. My tooh aches each time I bite into the preserved mangoes because I just tightened braces yesterday. Yet...I'm still eating. Firstly it is because I'm really addictated to these, Singapore preserved mangoes sucks. Secondly, I'm a selfish git who is currently trying to finish the whole packet of preserved mangoes before my family can touch them. Hee hee hee.
Lord forgive me.